Bette and Bonnie are not your average roommates. Both 95-years-old, the two ladies have been sharing a top floor, Brooklyn Heights apartment for 15 years now.
But this isn’t the first time they’ve been roommates. After 70-plus years of friendship, living across the country and across the world, Bette and Bonnie recount how they decided to live together– again.
- Sarah Kamaras Director
- Harry Spitzer Director The Debater
- Frank Sun Cinematographer
- Habib Yazdi Cinematographer
- Alex Cheung Designer
- Jonathan Hecht Music Supervision
- Christopher Anderson Sound Supervision